RAPIvD ltd can provide a one-stop-shop service from development of your lateral flow tests through to manufacturing and monitor development.
Lateral Flow Development
RAPIvD can develop tests to work with both gold and Latex particles (coloured, florescent, nanodots, Raman and paramagnetic particles)
• Conjugate Optimisation
• Qualitative and Quantitative experience
• Assay development for Urine, Saliva, Serum and Blood samples
• Development to ISO 13485:2016 requirements
RAPIvD have a collaboration partner that can offer Bio-Dot Reel-to-Reel facilities, to mass-products your lateral flow tests. This therefore allows the move from product concept through to full ISO 13485:2016 certified manufacturing, offering a full development to manufacturing package.
Optical Monitor Development
RAPIvD Ltd can develop cost-effective, quantitative optical Lateral Flow monitors, which facilitate quantitative assays to be developed rapidly.
• Capable of reading multiple analyte test lines
• Customisable GUI interface and algorithms
• Recognise up to 99 different types of test strips
• Store 1000 data points
• Height: 9cm Length: 11cm Width: 6cm
Disposable lateral flow reader
RAPIvD Ltd has a bespoke, patent granted, qualitative or quantitative lateral flow strip reader that can read up to four lines in a semi-reusable or disposable format.